SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
Sea Riding Squads LTD is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers.The responsibility for managing health and safety ultimately rests with the person in control of the business or undertaking (PCBU), directors and management. Workers also have important responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace.
We are committed to complying with safety and national legislation.
- Ensure the business complies with all legislation relating to health and safety
- Eliminate or minimise all workplace hazards and risks as far as is reasonably practicable
- Provide information, instruction and training to enable all workers to work safely
- Supervise workers to ensure work activities are performed safely
- Consult with and involve workers on matters relating to health, safety and wellbeing
- Provide appropriate safety equipment and personal protective equipment
- Provide a suitable injury management and return to work program
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety
- Follow safe work procedures, instructions and rules
- Participate in safety training
- Report health and safety hazards
- Report all injuries and incidents
- Use safety equipment and personal protective equipment as instructed
Sea Riding Squads Ltd. is committed to provide Ship Repair Management and Ship Repair Services that fulfill customer-specified requirements and operate within a Quality management system that conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Sea Riding Squads Ltd. strategy is by applying the main quality principles to provide optimal efficiency of the services through maintenance of high quality and meeting customer requirements, needs and expectation.
Sea Riding Squads Ltd. set the following quality objectives:
❖ To guarantee the quality of provided services to a level which covered customer requirements and ensure their satisfaction;
❖ To implement standard requirements and the specific requirements related to the quality of provided services;
❖ To provide high level differentiation services compared with offered at the national and international markets;
❖ To provide and implement services in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation
❖ To provide high qualified and motivated personnel, appropriate training of the personnel for increasing their qualification, knowledge and skills;
❖ To study and report the market possibilities and perspectives for company development in quality planning, considering the leaders in the field.
Increasing the competitiveness:
❖ To hold the existing market positions and to seize new ones through constantly quality improvement in provided services
The realization of the quality policy obliges every employee of the company ·· personally to achieving the quality goal.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
This policy shows:
- our commitment to health and safety in this workplace, and reducing the risks to the health and safety of all workers, contractors and visitors
- how we will deal with drugs and alcohol use and/or their effects in the workplace.
Drug and alcohol use can affect a person’s ability to work safely. It creates a risk to workers and work health and safety.
No one must drink alcohol or use drugs at this workplace, except:
- for legitimate medical reasons: You must notify your supervisor if prescribed medication is likely to effect your behaviour and therefore work health and safety. Your supervisor may assign you other duties while you’re taking the medication
Each person must ensure that they are not, by the consumption of drugs or alcohol, in such a condition as to endanger their own safety or that of others at this workplace.
This includes not coming to work if, after drinking or using drugs in your social time, your ability to work safely is still impaired. If you come to work, you must report to your supervisor, who may assign you other duties or arrange for you to be removed safely from the workplace.
Managing drugs and alcohol
Sea Riding Squads LTD will identify all workplace factors that may influence someone to turn to drugs or alcohol, and use the hazard management process to eliminate drug or alcohol use or control the risks from them.
Sea Riding Squads LTD will consult with workers, work health and safety representatives and/or the work health and safety committee on this issue.
If anyone is found to breach this policy, management will (giving a formal warning, followed by encouraging them to get treatment, suspension, and finally, dismissal).
Information and support
Sea Riding Squads LTD will provide regular training and information about the effects of drug and alcohol use on personal and work health and safety, and on the components of this policy.
Employee Training Standard Policy
SRS-ShipRepair requires all tending personnel to successfully complete periodic internal training. Our training programs conform to the guidelines set forth by the following governmental and private agencies for the national standards of safety to ship repair activities.Employee Training Standard Policy:SRS-ShipRepair requires all tending personnel to successfully complete periodic internal training. Our training programs conform to the guidelines set forth by the following governmental and private agencies for the national standards of safety to ship repair activities.
All equipment is tested and inspected before issue to ensure that it is within safety application. Equipment is either repaired in house by a qualified technician, or contracted out to qualified vendors. NOTE: All equipment returned from the field for maintenance or repair is tagged with a description of the condition of equipment. The Maintenance Supervisor controls the final decision on repair or discard of worn equipment.All machinery and instrumentation as Water Jet Blasting machines, measurement tools, cleaning devises, instrumentation console, pressure gauges, etc. require annual overhaul and/or testing. Maker-certified technicians handle the maintenance.Upon receipt of the rented equipment back from vessel in our premises the maintenance supervisor is checking it and it's sent to makers workshop for routine profilactic overhaul and/or testing, annual replacement equipment, the unit requiring maintenance is returned to the maintenance supervisor immediately. All items that are not repairable or fail annual testing are returned for warranty replacement or destroyed.