SRS-ShipRepair steel division is providing steel fitters, plate fabricators and coded welders for new construction, repairs and retrofits by fabrication, welding and fitting of steel and aluminum structures on board or in house repair workshop.With Globally very competitive rates, Class approved welding specialists and 24 Hour operations availability to work on two shifts. ISO 9001 procedures.
- Manufacture of metal structures
- Class certified welders for all types of metal (steel, aluminium, st. Steel) and WPS steel plates, tubes on various thickness
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) approved by Lloyds Register of Shipping for electrode, MIG and TIG welding
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement and preparation off steel renewal specifications.
Professionally & Accurately UTM Reports & Steel renew recommendations
- Close-up Survey and Thickness Measurement of ships hull and hull structures,according to Class rules.
- Scoping of necessary repair works and preparing booklet with sketches.
- Carrying out calculation of renewed steel weight.
- Implementation of Steel Supervision during repair on shipyard.
- Live view monitoring using WI-FI camera
- ROPE ACCESS
Modification of Vessels deck mooring equipment as per New Panama Canal Regulations:
Services worldwide for the new mooring arrangements required for transiting the New Panama Canal:Core Processes:
- Preliminary study on vessel specifications to find out the acceptability and modification requirement
- Mooring outfitting arrangement
- Installation of under deck reinforcements for mooring equipment